Footprints

Footprints

4/12/08

Happy Birthday

Today you would have been 36 years old. There isn't much more I want to say I guess except that today I promise to drink a beer for you and remember all those fun times you had. Jill and I laughed the other night at some of the stories...she remembered some that I had forgotton...it was good to hear them. Made me smile as usual...you always were one to give us all a smile with your stories.

I wish you a very happy birthday up in heaven. I have a feeling you woke up and went turkey hunting with grandpa and about now you are walking around some field and enjoying the silence of the day. I can see the peacefulness on your face in my mind...I know you are happy there and are at peace.

Enjoy today Richie and down here, we'll enjoy it with you.

Love,
stacie

No comments: